Hiddy's Heaven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hiddy's Heaven

Register now, with no effort. Unless your like Nyan when going up stairs xD.

+3
shinji
Neave
AndiCandi
7 posters

App for mod <3

AndiCandi
    AndiCandi

App for mod <3 Empty App for mod <3

Post by AndiCandi Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:13 pm

Things about myself:Well my name is Andi i am very nice very shy sometimes i am a yeller and i feel i can be funny so we may meet and be friends

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104596873

SteamName: Andi

Reason to apply: I wanna help the community i have one server my own mod on redline but soon shutting down i was mod for Vulcan but not now and i think the community can be bether and i wanna help it hope i get a part of the Staff Team! And i know it is some staff but when it is more staff it is bether i have been staff on many servers and i am very good at it i know what they cant do and what is not allowed i done this many times before and i can do it again!

Last edited by AndiCandi on Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Neave
    Neave

App for mod <3 Empty Re: App for mod <3

Post by Neave Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:53 pm

You seem like a nice enough person to be a staff. I think you should stick with trusted but if you want mod then that's great! The minimum age for the server is 13 and I know you are that age. Tbh age doesn't matter if your mature. [ remember be mature ] I think you could of included a bit more about why you wanted to become mod and how you would be a good influence on the server! Very Happy anyway it's a. Yes from me for mod.
    shinji
    shinji

Post by shinji Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:04 pm

[color=#FF9933]You spoke once on discord. You must be fairly new. would like to see you around the discord more often.
    I don't really know you, it seems like your rushing into things. Reason is a bit poor, why do you want staff on this server? Stay as trused for now plz.
    -1 [No sorry]

No hard feelings. Don't take my choice to personally.
    Yari99
    Yari99

Post by Yari99 Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:18 pm

Hi Andi, lets get right into the problems. I dont see you in discord mostly and your app is a bit...short for application. Im sorry dont take this personally but its a No from me.

Peace Yo
    EgiEggz
    EgiEggz

Post by EgiEggz Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:54 pm

Helluh,Egi here.Soo lets get into this shit.I knew you all the way from redline,I know you strictly stick to rules and you don't take breaking rules easily.You are really nice (no homo) and you are online very often (as much as I know) as well.I think ya would be a great mod.I'm giving you a YES.I'm wishing you all the luck with your application Very Happy
    Strapps-Hiddy
    Strapps-Hiddy
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Strapps-Hiddy Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:57 pm

We are going to put you on a trail as most people said yes and no. We hope you understand us not putting you not as mod, but as trail first. Thanks. Work with us for a few days and see how it goes. Help people out on the server, report people if rules are broken, etc, etc. Very Happy
    DerpySeal
    DerpySeal

Post by DerpySeal Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:50 pm

N O Just kidding its a yes from me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:15 am